Gator Dugout Club Scholarship Golf Tournament
2019 Scholarship Golf Tournament: Ironwood Golf Course, Saturday, April 27th at 8:30 AM
The Gator Dugout Club is the principle supporter of University of Florida Baseball. One of our goals is to provide scholarship funds to The Gator Dugout Club Scholarship Fund. This is our first endeavor into a golf tournament. We invite all Gator fans to join us in creating a fun filled day of golf and baseball. After the tournament golfers can attend the 6:30 PM baseball game against Kentucky.
Ironwood Golf Course has an outstanding layout sculptured around century-old pines and shimmering lakes. The contoured fairways and strategically placed bunkers offer every level of golfer a tremendous opportunity to test yours skills. The course is owned by the City of Gainesville and operated by the Department of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs. 2100 NE 39th Ave., Gainesville, FL 32609
U.S.G.A rules govern play within format.
- Tournament format is scramble. The foursomes best ball is selected after each shot. Shots will be taken within a club length (4 inches for putts) of selected ball no closer to the hole.
- Players will play from their appropriate tees (ladies, men’s, seniors, and now seniors 70+ can go off the ladies tee – if they choose to).
- Nine holes constitutes a complete round of golf. Rain check will be issued in the event of an incomplete tournament.
- All golfers must register prior to play.
- Proper golf attire is requested: collared shirts, shorts or slacks. NO DENIM please. Soft (non-metal) spiked shoes are required.
- No walk-ons will be allowed.
- Rental clubs are not available.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be brought onto the premises, coolers are not allowed on the cart.
- Bring extra $$$ for Mulligan’s and merchandise raffle
Lunch catered by David’s Bar-B-Que with awards, prizes and a raffle (local merchant items) follows the tournament.
Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Last, Closest to the pin on all par 3’s, Longest Drive and Longest putt on 18.
Registration begins at 7:00 am with a shotgun start at 8:30 am.
Sponsors (feel free to enter your own team). Hole Sponsor: $100 Hole sponsor sign and program recognition. (By check or PayPal see below)
Golfers: Entry Fee per golfer: $50 All entry forms must be received no later than Monday,
All sponsorship and entry proceeds will go towards The Gator Dugout Club Scholarship Fund for University of Florida Baseball Student- Athletes.
April 22, 2019. No refunds for no-shows.